SkyAlyne and its parent companies (CAE and KF Aerospace) are bringing the men and women of the Royal Canadian Air Force innovative, world-leading, and truly Canadian military aircrew training.
SkyAlyne is a qualified supplier for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Future Aircrew Training (FAcT) program, and is ready to deliver the ONLY #TrulyCanadianTraining solution.
Ipsos recently conducted a public opinion research that found:
- Nearly all agree it is essential for our national sovereignty and security that Canada should retain the capacity to train its own military pilots (92% agree, including 45% who strongly agree).
- Since Canada is a leader in military pilot training, we should retain that key capability in Canada, under Canadian control (83% agree, including 39% who strongly agree).
- Nine in ten Canadians (91%) agree when the Canadian government makes major defence and security acquisitions, a key area of focus should be to buy services and equipment from Canadian companies.
SkyAlyne is the ONLY option that ensures FAcT maximizes the economic benefits for Canada and drives innovation at home.
Our pan-Canadian team of experts collectively employs more than 15,000 Canadians in every region of Canada and ensures those benefits and meaningful opportunities for workers, communities and Indigenous peoples will extend from coast to coast to coast for years to come.
A SkyAlyne Future Aircrew Training solution…
- Keeps the jobs and economic benefits entirely in Canada.
- Delivers innovative military aircrew training… developed in Canada.
- Builds on Canada’s heritage and global leadership in pilot and aircrew training.
- Helps keep Canada safe and sovereign in an increasingly complex world.