Did you know aircrew and pilots in every corner of the globe learn from Canadian training and simulation?
In fact, Canada’s been a leader in pilot training since WWII.
Innovative Canadian aircrew training is a critical capability that supports our Armed Forces and helps keep them and Canada safe.
SkyAlyne is a qualified supplier for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Future Aircrew Training (FAcT) program, and is ready to deliver the ONLY #TrulyCanadianTraining solution.
SkyAlyne, its parent companies (CAE and KF Aerospace), and its pan-Canadian team of experts collectively employ more than 14,000 Canadians in every region of Canada – from coast to coast to coast. And we export our expertise to Canada’s allies around the world.
A SkyAlyne Future Aircrew Training solution…
- Keeps the jobs and economic benefits entirely in Canada.
- Delivers innovative military aircrew training… developed in Canada.
- Builds on Canada’s heritage and global leadership in pilot and aircrew training.
- Helps keep Canada safe and sovereign in an increasingly complex world.
- Visit the SkyAlyne homepage to learn more.
- Subscribe by email to stay informed and receive timely updates about SkyAlyne news and FAcT updates.
- Join us on social media and share your support!